Your muscles produce enzymes that burn fat. So it follows that when you have less muscle, you are producing fewer enzymes and you are reducing your "calorie burning engine".
Finally, when you are hungry for a long period of time, your body's defenses against "starvation" begin to kick in. In other words, in order to protect yourself from wasting away, your body will naturally slow down the metabolism in response to having less food, thus making it even more difficult to burn calories and shed body fat.
Here is a Weight Loss System that Ensures Long Term Success
- Eat Real Food NOT Meal Replacements, Shakes & Bars
- Feel GREAT with NO Hunger & NO Cravings
- Have GREAT Energy, Sleep & Mental State
- Lose INCHES as You Lose FAT Not Muscle Mass
- Learn Correct Food Habits to Avoid Unhealthy Ones
- Correct Functional Imbalances to Maintain Success